- Newspaper styles: Ability to view all unread posts in feeds and categories or all posts in a search folder in a Newspaper view.
- Column Chooser: Ability to specify which columns are shown in the list view from a choice of Headline, Topic, Date, Author, Comment Count, Enclosures, Feed Title and Flag.
- Category Properties: It is now possible to specify certain properties for all feeds within a category such as how often they should be updated or how long posts should be kept before being removed.
- Identities: One can create multiple personas with associated information (homepage, name, email address, signature, etc) for use when posting comments to weblogs that support the CommentAPI.
- del.icio.us Integration: Users who have accounts on the del.icio.us service can upload links to items of interest directly from RSS Bandit.
- Skim Mode: Added option to ‘Mark All Items As Read on Exiting a Feed’.
- Item Deletion: News items can be deleted by either using the [Del] key or using the context menu. Deleted items go to the "Deleted Items" special folder and can be deleted permanently by emptying the folder .
- UI Improvements: Tabbed browsers now use a multicolored border reminiscent of Microsoft OneNote.
[ Via John Montgomery's Weblog ]