edtFTPnet is the first choice of .NET developers worldwide for
incorporating FTP functionality into their applications.
- Widely used throughout the world in many projects.
- Full source code is provided.
- Passive and active modes are supported (PASV and PORT).
- Resuming of interrupted binary transfers supported.
- Events for monitoring progress of data transfers.
- Under the LGPL, so it can be embedded in commercial applications.
- Mature and stable codebase.
- Simple but extensive API analogous to a command line FTP program.