GhostDoc is a free add-in for Visual Studio that automatically generates XML documentation comments for C#. Either by using existing documentation inherited from base classes or implemented interfaces, or by deducing comments from name and type of e.g. methods, properties or parameters.
What’s New in GhostDoc:
- Added: Support for VB.NET has been added again . The feature is turned off by default and you have to turn it on in the config dialog.
- Added: Setup for the demo project now contains a VB.Net version.
- Added: Full support for events (configurable default documentation, inherited documentation , and used-defined custom rules)
- Added: New macro $(DeclaringTypeKind) that specifies the kind of type a member is defined in (i.e. class, struct or interface).
- Changed: All occurrences of "class" in the default templates have been replaced by $(DeclaringTypeKind).
- Fixed: Documentation of constructors of structs referring to the initialization of a "class" instance.
- Fixed: Problems with parameter names starting with an ‘@’ (e.g. "@class").
Download on the GhostDoc Website
[Via Roland Weigelt's blog]