SSMS Tools PACK contains a few upgrades for Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.
- Execution History (Soft Source Control) - Every statement that you run is logged in a file on your disk or in a table in a database that you specify.
- Text document Regions and Debug sections Regions behave in the same way as in Visual Studio.
- New query template - When opening a new query window you can specify a template that will be displayed.
- CRUD stored procedure generation - CRUD((Create, Read, Update, Delete))stored procedure generation for tables based on fully customizable templates that you can change to suit your needs.
- Running custom scripts from Object explorer’s Context menu - You can specify a custom script text, its name and node on Object Explorer on which you want to run it from.