PowerCommands is an addin for Visual Studio 2008 that contains additional command menu functions for the IDE that most developers would use regularly.
The PowerCommands Addin is available along with source code and documentation.
Below is a list of the features that you will currently find on in PowerCommands Addin for Visual Studio 2008.
- Collapse Projects This command collapses a hierarchy in the solution explorer starting from the root selected node.
- Copy Class This command copies a selected class entire content to the clipboard.
- Paste Class This command pastes a class entire content from the clipboard.
- Copy References This command copies a reference or set of references to the clipboard.
- Paste References This command pastes a reference or set of references from the clipboard.
- Copy As Project Reference-This command copies a project as a project reference to the clipboard.
- Edit Project File-This command opens the MSBuild project file for a selected project inside Visual Studio.
- Open Containing Folder-This command opens a Windows Explorer window pointing to the physical path of a selected item.
- Open Command Prompt-This command opens a Visual Studio command prompt pointing to the physical path of a selected item.
- Unload Projects-This command unloads all projects in a solution.
- Reload Projects-This command reloads all unloaded projects in a solution.
- Remove and Sort Using’s-This command removes and sort using statements for all classes given a project.
- Extract Constant-This command creates a constant definition statement for a selected text.
- Clear Recent File List-This command clears the Visual Studio recent file list.
- Clear Recent Project List-This command clears the Visual Studio recent project list.
- Transform Templates-This command executes the associated custom tool with text templates items.
- Close All- This command closes all documents.