The WPF Performance Suite is a set of performance profiling tools that allow you to analyze the runtime behavior of your WPF application.
This suite includes the following tools:
- Perforator – for analyzing rendering behavior.
- Visual Profiler – for profiling the use of WPF services, such as layout and event handling, by elements in the visual tree.
- Working Set Analyzer – for analyzing the working set characteristics of your application.
- Event Trace – for analyzing events and generating event log files.
- ETW Trace Viewer – Record, display, and browse Event Tracing for Windows (ETW) log files in a WPF user-interface format.
The screenshot below is presenting how to Visual Profiler tool looks like: