XPath Visualizer is a simple tool, that lets you execute a XPath query and see the results. The .Net 3.5 is required to use the tool .
- Load the XML document from a filesystem file, from an HTTP URL, type it in, or paste (Ctrl-V).
- Automatically detect and display the XML namespaces in use, in the document, including those with and without explicit prefixes
- XPath query validation.
- Remembers 10 most-recently used XPath queries.
- automatically inject the default xml namespace into query expressions
- visualize the XPath query execution results on the XML document
- Easy scroll through the matched nodes of an XPath query
- strip XML namespaces from any document
- Remove matched nodes in the document
- Reindent or reformat XML
- After modifying the XML in any way, you can save the modified XML document to a new file
Download XPath Visualizer (Codeplex)