Regionerate (pronounced ri-jeh-neh-rate) is a new open-source tool for programmers that allows you to automatically apply layout rules on C# code.Regionerate runs on Visual Studio 2005, Visual Studio Codename Orcas Beta 1, #develop 2.0, NAnt and on command line.Regionerate can layout and sort fields ,properties,methods and wraps them in regions with counter.You can easily create your own layouts.
Archive for the Category tools
The brilliant blog client is available for download .
Windows Live Writer makes the process of publishing rich media as easy as sending e-mail. Writer knows the theme used by your blog and allows you to author your posts directly in the styles of your theme.
Features in this beta:
- Spell checking
- Table editing
- Ability to add categories
- Page authoring for WordPress and TypePad
- Support for excerpts and extended entries
- Improved hyperlinking and image insertion
- Paste Special
- SharePoint 2007 support
- New APIs enabling custom extensions by weblog providers
- Automatic synchronization of local and online edits
- Integration with Windows Live Gallery
- Support for Blogger Labels
- New look and feel
- Available in 6 languages
- Improved accessibility and keyboard support
- Many other frequently requested enhancements
A nice and free tool from Gaston Milano(the author of CoolCommands addin) that allow to visualize your build output.
- Open BuildFiles and Solution Files
- Show and Save Build Reports
- Support for cancellation
- Verbosity Configuration
- Save the history of your builds
Take a look at a tool called Snoop that I found useful while developing and debugging WPF Applications.
- Browse the visual tree of running WPF applications.
- Inspect properties of elements at runtime.
- Edit properties of elements at runtime.
- Inspect RoutedEvents that are occurring, including the elements that handle them.
- Magnify sections of the User Interface.
- Locate and debug binding bugs.
The CodePlex team has announced the additional Source Control Client on their blog today.The CodePlex Client is a command line source control client for CodePlex site users. It supports working offline in a traditional edit-merge-commit style. It requires MS .NET 2.0.The short introduction present the way you will typically use the CodePlex Client.
- Automated Merging
- Anonymous Access
- Patch Support