SCE(Syndicated Client Experiences) applications are .Net applications that are deployed by web, occasionally connected, and fully exploitive of the desktop providing the optimal user experience for your content. The SC Reader application is a feature rich application that utilizes WPF’s layout capabilities and advanced text to present the best possible reading experience on any screen.
- Readability and Rich document presentation
- Personalization and Accessibility
- Intuitive and Effortless Navigation
- Commenting and Sharing
- Mobility and Robustness
- Premier Desktop Positioning
- High Fidelity Printing
- Support for numerous languages including Indic and East Asian languages.
Included in SDK(available for download here):
- Visual Studio and Expression projects
- Sample Generic Reader (complete end to end sample, full source code)
- MSDN Reader (application, feed and full sample source code)
- Reader Quick Start wizard
- Photos: a simple sample demonstrating a syndicated photo experience (full sample source code)
- An integrated branded boostrapper for .Net 3.0 deployment and app installation via Click-Once
- Content Sync Extensions for RSS 2.0 for rich, nested, authenticated feeds
- SCE sync service and desktop UI redistributable components
You can download the msdn reader(built using SCE SDK) here
Check out the resources below for training videos to help you customize your Starter Kit application.
Technorati Tags: WPF